Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Ariadne smiled now that the threat of the meteor had been eliminated. However, more shadow beasts arrived on the seen from the hole in the ground behind Svorez.

Masquerade took the brief time to recover some of his lost energy to prepare for the next wave of shadow beasts.

Svorez was startled when his cocoon broke, but his shadowy aura prevented the electricity from hurting him at all. "They took two of my brothers away from me...I will have justice!" he thought. He opened his mouth and spit thread so that it stuck to Solia, for she still had her head tucked away so she wouldn't get hurt or blinded. With a mighty pull, Svorez yanked Solia away from Faiz and dragged her along the ground towards him.

Solia screamed as she was dragged towards the shadow beast. In a matter of minutes, she found herself looking directly into the face of the shadow. Thousands of thoughts forced their way into Solia's mind until she became overloaded and fell unconscious.

Svorez flipped the unconscious Solia onto his back, turned around, and began to run away--away from the fighting, the torture, the lost lives...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-13-2009, 02:18 AM