Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
The object in the sky was very clear now--it was a giant meteor that was hurtling towards Masquerade's army. Masquerade began concentrating. He pointed one finger at the large meteor and shot a stream of blue spirit energy at it. The meteor exploded instantly. He then rushed into battle himself, drawing his rapier and slicing the shadow beasts left and right.

The mysterious man laughed as he saw his spell obliterated. "That...wasn't who I wanted it to be..." He chanted the spell again causing another meteor to come out of the sky. The shadow spider and shadow bird became restless. "Please...I need you here..." The two special shadow beasts calmed down.

Ardeal smiled at Mika. "I didn't know what the spell would do honestly," he said shakily. "But now I know, Fulgor!" Another lightning bolt surged out of the sky and struck down another beast.

Solia charged up some more energy. "I'm tired of being inconspicuous, Fluctis ventulus!" The wind picked up and more and more shadow beasts were lifted into the sky where they burst into black dust.

However, still more shadow beasts charged the opposing army...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-11-2009, 05:34 AM