Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Angela allowed herself a small smile and said "Th-Thank you mistress!" She was happy to be able to speak with a were she knew, or any were at all really. "Im...Im fine Blue." she responded sadly. "Though...as you could probably tell from what they are saying...I could not fight her control. I...I have no choice at all Blue! If it was just death, then you know! Every one knows that I would die sooner than break! But...Its...its not just death..." Tears filled Angela's eyes as she spoke. "But...but at least Im not punished if Im good.." She added rather weakly. Luna looked sad as well as she heard this. IT sounded to much like her, to much like what she had gone through when she was broken.

Venra smiled and said "Yes I remember! Rutty British humans, as reliable as a box of rocks. At least the Americans were able to hold themselves together when it came to their civil war." She sigh3ed and shook her head. "But did you really use the snake? I thought that last were went insane with pain after you reached her stomach, how far did you get with this one? Only a a foot in right? There is no way she could have taken more than that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-08-2009, 03:47 PM