Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
"Fired, repo'ed, and evicted all in the same day you GOT to be shitting me." Stone was loosening his tie when an 18 wheeler felt it was appropriate to barrel down the road and thru the puddle next to the curb... splashing him... three different times.

"More like shitting ON me," said the downcast human, looking down into the box they shipped him out with for dam- "Damn, DAMN! I left my MP3 player in that drawer they never sent Maintenance to unlock. Every other bum around me will have music to listen to except me," He rolled his eyes cynically, waiting for the other shoe organizer to drop.

After walking around for so long, in the market district, the fatigue finally got to him and he dropped the box, twisting around to fall backwards instead of forward. For whatever reason, the streets weren't crowded that day, so he just laid there looking for a sign... in the sky... or on a building?

"Pot-Pourri? Are you serious? Have I been walking around that long that long?" He continued to look down into the windows where he saw the "Roommate Wanted" flyer. "....o.k. I get it." He rose from the street and bent down to pick up the box, "Aw, bless it. Don't nobody want this," and walked in pointing at the sign.

"Economy got you too?"
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk) - by Crim - 03-03-2009, 08:15 PM