Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
*Brandon's*

"Uhh... okay.. X_X" Ishana was a little confused, nonetheless she listened, not wanting to feel lost again. "Okay... well... I've never eaten any of this stuff before, so just get me whatever..." she muttered, as she looked through the pamphlets again.

*Alicia's*

"So..." Rax muttered, as he looked at the steak, before he pulled it off the plate, with his bare paws, and began eating it. "MHH!! this is pretty damn good! I've never had one so nice and warm before!" he muttered, reminiscing about his youth spent stealing them fresh off the grills from picnicing/BBQ-ing families at the nearby park where he used to live.

*Dan's*

The cat-girl stared at Oreo a little more, a smile creeping across her face, before she pounced the pup. "AWWh! so adorable!" she smiled at him, hugging him while they lay on the floor.

"haha! least we got intro's outta the way, then!" Danny smiled, as he watched Sylphie lick Oreos' cheeks.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Altima - 03-02-2009, 10:58 AM