Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
*Alicias'*

"mhhh... yeah.." rax muttered, as she rubbed him for a little more, until the food arrived, at which point Rax literally just rushed passed the little girl, and jumped into his seat. "YUM!"

*B's*

Ishana stared at the pamphlet a moment, trying to discern wat those really weird markings on the paper were. "Uhm... I have a question... what's with the funny papers with all these weird pictures of food? I thought we were gonna eat... or is THIS the food?" and as she said that, she picked one up, and inserted it into her mouth, taking a bite out of it, and chewing, before swallowing. "Ew... didn't have much flavor.. x_x"

*Dan's*

Danny led Oreo inside, and as he closed the door behind the puppy, he muttered aloud. "Sylphie, I'm home, and you have a new room mate!" the human smiled, as he looked down at Oreo.

"Welcome home, and for reals?!" the cat-girl said, as she turned a corner, and spotted the pup. She froze in place, and stared at him, wide-eyed.

OOC: yes, let's say Ishana's a feral pet that doesn't know EVERYTHING about the human world, whereas Rax is also Feral, but at leats has been around enough to pick up on things... in opther words: Ishana is illiterate, and also doesn't know math, or anything else besides speech and cleanliness :P

also, Ray, I won't post a profile of Sylphie for now... I'll get to it later...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Altima - 03-01-2009, 03:37 PM