Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
Hunk growled, crashing through the tree as he quickly got up, coughed a bit and then growled loudly, "You'll pay for that!" he roared, charging towards the umbreon at full speed to slam her again.

(Jungle)

"I don't "play", that's why. It's nothing personal! Now stop crying..." Maru said, looking up to see large, rare berry on a tree. He jumped and knocked it down with a light headbutt and then softly carried it by pushing it with his snout towards Tigermew, "Here, eat this, it'll cheer you up." He said.

(Outskirts)

"Uh... thanks..." Chad said, walking forwards to grab the pecha berry, but accidentally slipped on an eaten one on the floor and stumbled forwards, "Woah!" he fell onto Bunny, his face being lost in-between her breasts as they fell. "Mmpph!" he muffledly said as he wiggled his head in her cleavage.

(River)

"N-no! I'm not... h-hee... I'm just... taking a swim!" Bianca said, trying to get the bug to lose interest and just leave.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's! - by DragonMasterX - 02-25-2009, 06:04 AM