Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra held her smile and said "Nope, you will not fuck me, not tonight. But the least I can do is reward you for your good behavior." she then got up and walked away. A full minute passed before she returned holding a leach, and at the end of this leach was the blond were, limping slightly as she walked on all fours. "She can pleasure you for now, but you better be grateful." She said as she undid Blues bindings and led them into another room, this one was mostly empty with a small fireplace and a few chairs on a soft carpet. Venra sat down and unlocked both their collars and other restraints. "Go ahead, show me your beasts." She said lustfully as she sat down in a comfortable chair. She loved watching her pets play, particularly when it was rough, to see who dominated who. The blond fir needed no prompting and transformed instantly, turning into a blond were with large breasts and a shining coat, oh how Lulu would envy the beautiful coat of Venra's prized pet. "Go ahead, take her." Venra said, though from how relaxed the naked vampire was it was clear she had something up her sleeve in case they turned on her. The blond were dropped to all four legs and laid down on the soft carpet, waiting for blue to do the same.

------------

Angela moaned and leaned into the ear scratch to show her mistress she was not going to be bad again. But then she became nervous again. "I...Im not sure mistress." Angela in a small voice. "This is my first time with a woman..." Not only that, but she did not even mention that this was her first time having any kind of intercourse outside of a kiss when not in her were form.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 02-24-2009, 01:55 PM