Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime screamed as suddenly a she felt the cold wind of his blade along her body, and found herself naked. For a few seconds she just stared at herself before letting out another mortified scream and falling to her knees, trying to cover herself, though she could barely managed when it came to her huge breasts. "Stop! Stop! I dont want to be raped." She cried, tears collecting in her eyes. Orihime had never come this close to this kind of situation, what was she supposed to do?!

---------

"I know that my dear little Rukia." Mike said as he pointed two fingers right at her again. "If you were then this would be no fun." His eyes narrowed and he spoke once more. "Bakudo 101." He said in deathly cold voice. Suddenly, chains exploded from the air around Rukia, all ending in steel cuffs. Quickly a cuff locked around her wrists, ankles, neck, knees, and elbows, holding her in a strict spread eagle position in mid air facing him. "How do you like it?" He asked as he stepped towards her and placed his hands under her chin, tilting her head up so that she stared into his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 02-23-2009, 06:15 AM