Join our server on Discord

Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on.
Hey, I've got some good news for some of the writers/artists/members of the site. I'm planning to work on a RPG, but the thing is, I want it to be based on what you people want. In other words, you will be controlling the events of what's going to happen in the game...kind of.

What I mean by that is that I need a plot, any kind of plot, that can be used in an interative way. If any of you who are writers have a particular story you would like to submit, I'll read it and see if it can be used.

Also, I need some of the artists to allow me to use some of their artwork. I figured that, once the plot is decided on, a couple of pics corresponding to what's going on would be nice. I can't offer much in return though, other than to have your name mentioned in the credits.

So...is anyone game? If anyone has a good, steady, plotline, and some pics that they won't mind me using, I'd be glad to start work on the game.

So...first thing first...the story. What's the set-up? What are the couples that are involved? Are there any love triangles (examples: "Sora, Matt, and Mimi" or "Kari, Tai, and Gatomon")?

Let me know.

Messages In This Thread
Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on. - by Angeteen - 06-30-2004, 12:55 AM