Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Puddlemon goes into Vixmon's clothes again then finds a tight fitting pink Hello Kitty T-Shirt and pink Hello Kitty diaper cover with pink and white ruffles on it. It looks girly but not over the top as the dress did. Puddlemon also takes out a pair of pink baby booties and then take out a pair of Susie's pink restrant mittens and one of her Pink Pacifier gag's. It was the only mittens and Pacifier she could find in the room. "Are these things ok for my baby to wear?" Puddlemon said making those sad puppy eyes of hers hoping they say it will be ok.

~Ice Cream Shop~

It only took about 5 minutes of fighting it until Eaglemon's bowls open up and a storm of chocolate rain comes forth out into the diaper making Eaglemon bawl and cry hard into his pacifier knowing the horrable smell and nose would be heard by Swamon, Wolfmon, and Foxmon.

~Mall Daycare~

Lopmon comes over to Gatomon and asks for mercy for Terriermon. "He does deserve to be punished and I won't stop you or the others from spanking him or anything else you think he needs but please don't kill him I love him so much even if he does bad things so I beg you not to kill him and that goes for you too Patamon and Vixmon please don't kill my lover!" Lopmon asks looking over at them with soap bars in their mouths and sore bottoms facing the corners.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon was taken to the Digimon ward that was not very well stocked cause the human law saw Digimon as little more then pets with no real rights it was hard for any good medicail help to be provided for then. A female blue Biyomon in a small nurse outfit comes over to where Nekomon is lieing on a table on his tummy. "What happen to you baby Digimon? Whats your name sweety?" She said petting his head feeling back for him while Gomamon (yes Joe's Gomamon) looks over Nekomon's X-Rays.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 02-21-2009, 02:42 PM