Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Saito picked up Puddlemon and sat on the bunk bed, giving her a pet on the head. He smiled at how cute she looked herself almost like a baby.” Well, I’m sure if you have a baby you’ll like them just how they are and treat them gender appropriately unless they say they are comfortable with other wise.” He said and Kitmon nodded. Saito scratches behind one of her ears to keep her calm and in his lap.” And if he acts up and needs to be punished, think of some non spanking or non painfull punishments, like times out and crib locks.” He said with a sigh, he looked into her eyes and smiled nodding a bit.

~~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki just winked a bit at the Foxmon and Wolfmon as she flicked Eaglemon’s beak. She was still gonna make his keep his manner before his punishment came into effect.” Hey, Don’t be rude or I may just reconsider giving you a punishment.” He said showing him the hair brush she had brought with her. It was the same hair brush that she had spanked him with at the start.” You wouldn’t want to have this again, Would you, Eaglemon?” he asked threateningly as he waved the brush.

~Mall Daycare~

Nekomon smiled at the Daycare lady and giggled like a cute baby.” Thank you, Ms nice lady.” He said, purring and cuddling into her a bit as she hugged him. In all truth he liked to snuggle and cuddle with others but tried to avoid it in public because it would embarrass him for others to know he was soft on the inside. All the fur on Nekomon’s body stands on end as someone grabbed his tail, he looked around to see who it was and gasped as he saw Terriermon. He the heard him ask, "You want a broken tail. I will give you a broken tail!" Nekomon shook his head rapidly, before Terriermon yanked his tail and there was a very loud popping sound. Nekomon screamed and hissed loud, his tail went limp.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by nekomon - 02-20-2009, 03:03 PM