Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Hiroki and Saito’s Apartment~

Puddlemon wipes the tears away from her eyes. "But what can I do with my baby if he don't to be the baby I want him/her to be?" Puddlemon says pointing to one of Vixmon's baby dresses that she wears when she is with Susie. "Also if your bad when can and can't I do as a mommy then?" Puddlemon asked wanting to know what makes a good mommy and not a bad mommy.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon eagerly opened his mouth to take the chocolate in not knowing still it was this same chocolate that also caused his potty problem before. He also stuck his tounge out at Wolfmon and Foxmon happy that he got yummy chocolate for making fun of them and they didn't get nothing! He smiles and state the laxatives with joy not knowing what hell will make its way to his tummy very soon.

~Mall Daycare~

The Daycare Lady was very moved by Nekomon's kindness that she let another of his punishments go. "Awww your so sweet I tell you what you won't get your mouth washed out cause I think your really remorseful so you just have to stay in timeout until your mommy comes for you." She said giving Nekomon a hug and having his tail hang low to the floor.

Gatomon also still in her full baby look with diaper and all smiled. "My little babies growing up. I am so proud of him." Terriermon was not so proud as he rushes over to Nekomon and taking a hard grip on Nekomon's tail says. "You want a broken tail. I will give you a broken tail!" Terriermon then pulls hard as he can on Nekomon's tail ready to rip it off his body if thats what it comes to!
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 02-20-2009, 02:18 PM