Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Hiroki and Saito’s Apartment~

Kitmon sighs a bit and feels bad that Puddlemon is hurt. He lets out a small foxish whine in hope of getting her attention. He was going to try and compromise with her.” Puddlemon, I didn’t mean that I was making you leave now. I just meant that you need to play nicer so this can be fun for both of us.” He said, still holding onto Beary-chan even though he didn’t realize it. He wanted to continue BUT only if Puddlemon was gonna play nicer and in an unbrattish way.” What I mean by that is that you shouldn’t treat your babies like Susie treats hers. You should be nice to them and treat them like you want them to treat you.”

Saito smiled, he had been watching from the door way ever since he heard Kitmon almost quit. He smiled at the two canine digi.” He’s right you know, Puddlemon. It’s ok to baby others if they’re ok with but its not ok to be abusive, make sure you’re both enjoying it not just you, ok?” He said in a very kind tone.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki listen to Wolfmon, blushing now that she know that she had guessed right. Though she really had no problem with it, she was just caught off guard and surprised. She made a mental note to tell Vixmon to becareful who she taught her skills to. She turned to look at Eaglemon and tapped her foot for a bit as she seemed to be thinking. Suddenly, She winked at the two canine digimon in a way that Eaglemon wouldn’t notice, signaling them to go along with whatever she said.” Ah Whatever, That’s not bad enough to do anything about. Here Eaglemon, You can have this for all your stress.” Hiroki giggled a bit digging out another Kind of Lax chocolate, it would just make his have to mess it would probably really upset his stomach and give him the runs for a bit.

~Mall Daycare~

Nekomon looks at the Daycare lady and give her the cutest, most innocent, and defenceless baby look he can as he nods to her.” Ok Ms, I will, just pwease don’t let that bunny hurt my tail anymore.” He said and faked a convincing whimper. He smirked in his mind though, loving every second of thinking about being able to get back at Terriermon after they left the daycare and were either set free or at Susie's house.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by nekomon - 02-20-2009, 01:55 PM