Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
"Oh, my mother, Asyle, and I were drinking from fresh water and I slipped from those slippery rocks, and thank you for rescuing me. I am a pretty good swimmer, but these currents here are too fast for me to swim." Shali giggled, "Anyways, you won't mind meeting my mother and my friend Asyle would you?" The shiny evolved eevee cocked her head wondering if she's interested.

(jungle)

"Oh it's pretty obvious that I marked my territory here and there!" Sci exclaimed pointing the huge claw marks left on by trees "So when you enter my personal area that means your trespassing!" His eyes glaring back at him, he's not afraid of a huge dragon going against him and he means well.

"Mew~?" Tigermew appeared in the area hiding behind the trees seeing what's all the commotion, she then saw a huge Salamence and she never before seen a Salamence with huge and big muscular muscles.

(Outskirts)

"Awww, would you like some peachpa to go with your hungry stomach?" She smiled happily not noticing his stare, "I would be happy to share some with if you want!<3"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's! - by tigerlily - 02-20-2009, 05:14 AM