Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
(River)

Bianca had been there at the time, taking a small dip into the water in the morning, and it was then she noticed the cries of help from some unknown intruder, who was identified as a Leafeon. "Wow! Hey!" the large water toad-like Pokemon rose, her large Swampert body acting like a rock for Shali to cling on. She turned around, her puffed, well-developed chest softly cushioning the leafeon landing. She blushed a bit, but at least the other Pokemon was safe. "You okay?" she asked concernedly.

(Jungle)

A manly roar could be heard in proximity to Tigermew as Maru (I'm changing his name to Maru because Mar is me lol XD) walked along the jungle's madeshift road. He always did this in the morning, not caring about anybody else. He just liked showing himself off, he knew he dominated a good portion of the area because of his undeniable strength and size. The large dragon Pokemon's over-worked muscles bulged with each step he took and as he approached the edge of a cliff he turned around to show off his profile and lean his chest up proudly and arrogantly at the same time. A fight for dominance, or a female to dominate. It would all be enough for him.

(Nearby jungle's exit)

Chad was walking around hungry, rubbing his tummy, "Oww... I'm so hungry..." he complained, falling on his butt as he saw the entrance to the humid woods, "Can't go in there alone..." he said, waiting to see if any other Pokemon would pass nearby.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's! - by DragonMasterX - 02-19-2009, 11:53 PM