Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
{Frank}

"I like your enthusiasm guys." Frank laughed at Coll ruffling her ears. " 'Emo' one second and energetic and happy the next, I love it." Frank turned to Blitz. "Blitz... Relax your acting to serious, I know this is the first time we meet but have some charter will yeah?...Besides, I'm sure you can control yourself and I trust you." Petting her head.

"Now what's mines is yours and what yours is mine, because I own you." he said playfully to the bunch, he walked downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"...Uhm... Guys... What do you eat???" Frank said giving them a confused look.

{Raymond}

Kyu stared at her and blinked. "Uhm... What are you trying to say Fiera?" looking at her his head tilted he slowly creep out from behind Raymond, but close to him, still slightly scared of her.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 02-19-2009, 06:36 AM