Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon]

The tigress dried her paws and placed one on top of his head comfortingly, ruffling his hair slowly. "For what its worth, I think you're doing great."

[Alicia]

The girl giggled at her new pets. Oh how fun and cute they were! "Of course I'll play with you Duke! But aren't you guys hungry? We can eat first if you are! I'm sure you're tired of that dry dog food they feed you!"

[Frank]

"Oh, you mean you were being literal. Cuz the stuff down there's literally much more expensive than how much you paid for us." Bliz grinned at him weakly. "Well, you saved us from being put down... so we want to help out around here."

"Yeah!" Coll agreed.

[Raymond]

"Nope, Oreos!" Ray chuckled as he fried some more bacon with sausages. "Aw... I'm kinda rare. Y'know, a semi-hippie?" He joked and went over, ruffling her ears before running back to the stove. He chuckled at Kyu's assumptions.

"Naw Kyu! She's nice! You should be friends! No need to feel threatened by her!" He laughed.

[Danny]

"I'll eat anything you want me to, I won't complain, I promise." Oreo promised as he climbed into Dan's car.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-18-2009, 02:00 PM