Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Puddlemon's first impulse was to take hold of a hairbursh to spank his hass red and raw then wash his mouth out good then she see's he's very upset and not in a baby way in a bad Digimon way and she starts to sob as she gets away from the chaning table then goes over to her back pack and start to pack her things away crying hard as she does thinking she's a terrable Digimon and will never make a good mommy like she wants to be with Eaglemon as her husband when they get older.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon under the pacifier moans for the others not to tell cause he dosn't want this to get any worse then it already is for him. Wolfmon looks over and Foxmon and says. "Me and Foxmon tryed to see what it was like to try some THINGS with another boy to see what it felt like. We didn't do anything to dirty. Some touching, hand jobs, and short blow jobs. We didn't know Eaglemon taped it all using some of Vixmon's ninja skills she taught him to hide with took video of us and told us if we didn't do everything he told to become his slaves he would show everyone how gay we are!" Eaglemon can't help but laught again as Wolfmon and Foxmon just weep in shame.

~Mall Daycare~

The Daycare Lady takes a close look at Nkeomon's tail then says. "Yes it looks very badly hurt. I tell you what if you will accept getting your mouth washed out and spend the rest of your time here in time out with the others then I won't spank you." She says giving Nekomon the best offer she can give to Nekmon.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 02-15-2009, 03:05 PM