Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Lulu smirked and the next scene happened in less than a blink of an eye, Angela's arm found nothing but matress and she suddenly found herself on her back with Lulu sitting on her furred belly already rechaining the poor she wolf, a transformed wolf was stronger but a vampire was always faster "What a shame, if you had behaved you would have gained a night of passion and a life of mild torture...noew I get to punish you till I see fit!" she chirped as finish bindining her prisoner and set up th serpent between her leg it head aimed at her tailhole "Feel free to beg, it won't do you any good but I'll enjoy it."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue let out a pleased murr as he start unconciously sifting as far as his binds allowed him "That feels..so..good." he sighed ears lengthening and grow fur, teeth becoming fangs and arms straining to grow scales.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 02-15-2009, 02:11 PM