Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Gasp "Coll don't say that. Your with me now, Your going to be treated well now." Frank said as he threw the collars onto a nearby table. "Now, you been in the pet shop for a while and its getting close to noon... Who's up for food cause I know I am."

Frank laughed "Sure Bliz. Look around though there's not a lot to look at... Oh... And Don't... Go near.... My guitar stuff, in the basement. If anything brakes I will be pissed. Seriously all that stuff cost more then your lives." He gestured to Bliz to swaying both arms open to allow him to walk where he pleased. "Make yourself at home."

`~`~`~`~`~`~

Ignoring Fiera and following Raymond into the kitchen wandering around sniffing at the oil pan he covered his snout with both paws moving his head away from it "Ahhh.~~~ Sttttrooong~~~" He whines as he quickly forgets about it and playfully hops about pouncing onto the tile floors of the room.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 02-15-2009, 06:06 AM