Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Mess Hall)

" This is why Ariadne acting strange yesterday.." Mika thought while munching the good with her eyes glaring to Ariadne. "She must went through hard time..."

"I do know about Divine Form...." Faiz thought once he listen Masquerade's replies. He also experience the same thing before, bit her sister never tell about it. "I do heard Aussa mention Divine Form...but I didn't take it seriously...I prefer not to take the commandi-"

Just before Faiz finish his sentence, Mika interrupted. "Brother...Just take it...for the sake of safety...I know how Ariadne feel when she lost control...and kill her allies..." She lowering her head a little bit before continued. "....Plus I can feel the huge effect till it almost take my life away...once you're in Divine form several years before, and now it's still happen...Luckily I manage to warn everyone..." She still kept her head lowered, didn't have a will to look her bother. "...I'm sorry for keeping this secret...I don't want you to think about it much.."

The wolf looking to his sister with his ears lowered a little bit. "I guess you are right, sister..." He then look to Masquerade before noded "...I take the commanding position..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-15-2009, 12:25 AM