Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon's]

Out of instinct, and habit, the large tigress walked up until she was behind him, and gave him a nice, warm, comforting hug. "It must have been tough with a mother like that." She said, and went over to the sink, and started doing the dishes with amazing dexterity for someone with large paws.

[Frank's]

"Actually... Death sounds pretty nice." Coll sighed sadly. She was tired of being passed around, shocked and abused.

Bliz put a warm paw on her shoulder. "Don't say that, anything's better than death." He assured her and gave Frank a certain look. "And even of we wanted to run... its not like we have anywhere to go. We're your dogs, you bought us. Point taken." He said, turned. "I'm going to go look around. Is that okay?"

[Alicia's]

Alicia was absolutely thrilled to see Duke so happy. There were several guards with anthropomorphic German Shepherd Dog partners guarding the gates. She nodded at Rax cheerfully. "Its one of the reasons I wanted to adopt a few of you. You'd have lots of fun around here!"

[Raymond's]

"Yeah, well, its all up to you Kyu! You're a funny fox, aintcha?" Ray laughed as he heated the oil in a pan.

[Pet Shop]

Oreo looked around, and found a rubber carrot that squeaked when squeezed. Instantly falling in love with it, he picked it up and held it out to Dan. "Can I have this one?" He asked sweetly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-14-2009, 12:52 PM