Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
{Brandon}

"Ah, just take it to the curb. The Garbage men hate me enough as it is." He said to Ishana, as he took his boots off, to massage the soreness out of his feet, "and thanks, Stripes. Between pulling parts at the scrapyard, being dragged to god knows where by the neighbors, and dealing with my mom, I tend to let home upkeep slide..."

He sighed inwardly, as his phone rang.

"Speak of the bitch herself..." he sighed, as he answered it, "Hi....not much. Got some new pets....no, I can take care of myself. I can handle two pets... yes, yes I can take care of myself. I have a job, a truck, and my own place.....you know what? I'm sick of this. No, I'm not going back to school.....I don't care if I dropped out. I happen to be very happy with my life....WELL, YOUR IDEA OF HAPPINESS ISN'T MY IDEA OF HAPPINESS.....NO, DAD DIDN'T TELL ME TO SAY THAT. I HAVEN'T LIVED WITH DAD IN OVER A YEAR, HOW CAN HE TELL ME TO SAY THAT? I HAVE A JOB. A DAMN FINE JOB. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME....YES, I'M HAPPY WORKING MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! YOU KNOW WHAT, DON'T CALL ME EVER AGAIN....NO, FUCK OFF....THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU BETTER BE IN A PINE BOX!!!"

{Frank}

Blitzen rubbed her neck, feeling the fur under where the collar once was. Her tail wagged, as she hugged Frank, pressing her warm, furry body against his.

"Thank you, Frank." She smiled, "I promise to be a good pet."

{Alicia}

Duke flipped out when he saw the yard. He ran laps around it, a black blur as he played his way through the obstacle course.

"I'M SO HAPPPYYYY!!!!" he shouted, bouncing up and down, tail a solid blur.

{Raymond}

Fiera grinned, and laid on the floor, in front of the fireplace, tail wagging. She looked over at Kyu, smiling.

"I do believe we hit the jackpot with this human." She grinned.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Bee - 02-13-2009, 12:50 PM