Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
"Well Duke," Alicia said as she read and signed his adoption papers. "You're coming home with me today. You must be hungry." She giggled, and went over to Rax's cage. "Hello there. What's your name?" She asked the fox sweetly.

The two dogs sat quietly behind Frank's car. "Hey... thanks for adopting us both." Bliz finally broke the silence. If he was going to be their owner, he had to break the ice.

"Oh, well, hi." Ray greeted the fox casually. "I'm busting you out as soon as I get a second pet." He laughed as he signed Kyu's papers, then followed an employee who let Fiera out. "Hi there girl!" Ray cooed as he leaned down, hands on his lap.

"I don't mind, sir." Stripes purred at him, rubbing her body against his in a catlike manner. With a last wave at the puppy, she followed him out.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-09-2009, 06:04 AM