Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Kyu looked at the odd human pointing at him thinking. 'Oh god, Why is he pointing at me? he looks wired.' Until an employee took him out of his cage.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know Oh~ A fox! You never know what there going to do... No, don't touch me I can walk myself..." Walking up to Raymond almost obediently. "Hello wired person. Your my owner now? Great. My last owners took me back here... To "Playful" If you know what I mean." Laughs as his tail wags.

Frank started to drive away "Its Okay it was a joke, There brother and sister... Rather odd that ones a husky and the others a Collie." Shurges as he drove on driving back to his house.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 02-09-2009, 05:21 AM