Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Blitzen stepped up to Frank cautiously when she was let out of her cage. She cautiously sniffed his hand, getting used to his scent.

"...a-are you my new master?" she asked timidly, almost afraid that he would hit her on the spot.

Duke crawled up to the nice looking girl that had spoken to him, and whimpered deeply.

"Please pick me...I need space to roam and be free. If you do, I promise we can play and be best friends." He pleaded.

Brandon took one look at the tigress in her cage, and his jaw dropped. His cock twitched in his jeans, his eyes glued to her breasts.

"I want her. I don't care how much she costs. I want her as my pet." He said simply, then looked over at the two foxes. He saw the female, and thought, "what the Hell..."

"And that female fox, too. I'll take her." He said, pointing to Ishana.

The Employee gave Brandon a look that simply said, "we both know what you want them for". Brandon returned the look with one that said, "keep thinking that, and I'll shove my boot so far up your ass, it'll take a team of surgeons to remove it".

The Employee gulped, then went to the Tigress's cage, and let her out for him to get a better look at her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Bee - 02-08-2009, 03:50 PM