Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The second slave screamed inside the tube as she hit the walls and fell silent save for some sobs as the darkness of the hole absorbed her. This sobered Angela up from her pain and with tears in her eyes she shook her head in disbelief. The new strange looking torture device did not help either. 'Oh god....Please...please not that...' she thought in horror as the tears in her eyes spilled over and began to run down her cheek. "Please, m-mistress.." She begged. "Please...no more...I give up..." She closed her eyes tightly then, she could not keep going like this. If it was anyone else then she would not have surrendered, but she knew that this vampire would literally torture her until she was nothing but a mindless mess, the least she could do was try to submit and see if it was worth it. A painful death now was better then a painful death later. 'Please...please moon gods, let her have mercy. I swear that if there is no mercy to be found, I will fight her to my dieing breath...but please let there be mercy.'

(Im going to take turns answering for them)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 02-08-2009, 12:09 PM