Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
The tigress padded around her cage, which was simply too small for her to stretch out, despite being the biggest cage there. Stripes was used to being sold and kept in small cages, she was used to the shock-collars and the humans who used her and abused her like a soulless machine. Despite her nature as a wild animal, she was gentle. Too gentle. She had been declawed at a young age and disciplined not to attack humans. She pitied some of the other creatures here... like the puppy who was just too young to be in a cold cage like this. She talked to him every now and then to calm him down. He told her his name was Oreo, and he had grown attached to her. Then there were the sister and brother who had just been reunited, lying down on their bellies, their cages side-by-side, their noses touching each other for comfort. Then there were Blitzen, Fiera and Duke. A Malamute and two German Shepherds. They were not made to be enclosed in such small spaces.

Then there were the wild ones. The Jackal, Dusk, a beautiful female who actually seemed relieved to be back in a cage after her master abandoned her. And two foxes, one she didn't know the name of, the other being new. Its disgusting the things Humans do for money... catching untamed animals... and receiving them back, maybe even destroying them because they were too much to handle.

~ ~ ~

Alicia was a lonely girl looking for pets to love. She lived in a big house with a big yard, and wished to share it with a pet to play with. She entered the shop, looking around. Occasionally, she leaned over to talk to one of the anthros inside the cages softly. A lot of them stayed away from her. Those were not the ones she wanted. She wanted friendly ones, the ones that she was sure she could handle and care for.

She set her eyes on two that she really wanted: A gorgeous, strong looking, black furred German Shepherd with an adorable goofy look on him, and a fox who seemed so lost and miserable. She approached their cages, greeting the German Shepherd first. "Hello there." She smiled at him softly.

~ ~ ~

Ray was excited. A pet! A pet! He finally got a big enough house to own a pet! Oh joy! Oh fun! But which one? A female? A male? Maybe both?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-08-2009, 10:24 AM