Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Guest Room)

"Oh really," Ardeal said. He kissed her on the cheek. "I promise that I won't bite." He chuckled.

Solia cuddled up against Faiz, his soft fur warming her entire body. "Good night, my love," she whispered as she closed her eyes and gently fell asleep.

(Masquerade's Study)

Aussa was sent hurtling into a nearby bookcases, which caused books to tumble down on top of him.

"You idiot!" Masquerade yelled. "We could have lost you, not to mention the entire organization!"

Aussa wearily stumbled to his feet. He knelt on one knee. "Please, forgive me, master."

Masquerade was about to hit him again, but he put his hand down. "I'm not angry at you, Aussa. I'm angry at that damn arrogance of yours. You can't win all the time. I've spent my whole life working on the RF and have made many friends along the way, friends that I don't want to lose." Masquerade sighed.

"I understand, master. Especially about the friends issue. I wish to resign from being the head of the Battle Room."

"That was going to happen no matter what you said," Masquerade responded, "but the fact that you understand the consequences of your actions and are willing to be responsible for them makes me have hope for you." Masquerade held his hand down to Aussa and pulled him until he stood up. "Go get some rest."

Aussa nodded. "Thank you," he said and disappeared in a cloud of dust.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 02-07-2009, 03:12 AM