Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
OOC: I'm surprised you didn't get Rax... that way you'd have a character from each of us.. XD

IC:

Rax yawned sleepily. "Man, my head hurts..." he grunted, as he rubbed his forehead with his paw. He blinked repeatedly, before his eyes adjusted to blinding glare of florescent lights. His first impression was that he was n a petshop. Rax laughed, must be some weird dream he was having, dreaming of being in captivity. He was free, a wild animal, not some caged pet. However, the more he blinked, and laughed it off, the more he came to realise that this felt so real. He gripped the metal of the cage, and shook it. It rattled, and he felt the cold steel in his grasp. He rattled the cage some more, and suddenly, he felt a zap in the bakc of his neck, causing his grip to slacken, as he fell forward against the cage.

"What the hell...?" he reached up to his neck, and his paws ahppened across a sleek collar around his neck. He felt along the edge of it, until it came across a little box at the back. "... A shock collar?" He sat back, totally at a loss for words. He looked around him some more, and he saw various other anthros all over the room, and in their own cages, or sharing one with another. Then he saw someone pass his cage, a young teen human, younger than he was, around 16 or 17. He was looking at a Border Collie, and a Husky, both in cages. "Huh? we're... p-pets..?" Rax mumbled under his breath, jaw hanging loose. He was dumbstruck by the idea. How could humans do such a thing? nonetheless, Rax sat silently, shuddering at the thought of a life imprisoned under someone else's control, and feared that his wild heart would become a caged bird.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Altima - 02-06-2009, 12:42 PM