Join our server on Discord

Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray
Giro grunted harshly, screwing his eyes shut and baring his fangs a little more. It wasn't the pain that made him do it, it was the thought of someone else's genitals inside him. He was an extreme genophobe, but he wouldn't let his fear of sex overrule his mind and be the cause of their deaths. Al he hoped was that the key inside him was the right one, that way no else had to endure this. Altima wasn't exactly a pencil-dick either, it was somewhat thick, but not unbearable. Giro's already vice-tight rectal passage convulsed and clenched around Altima's cock as if trying to push it out, only giving him that much more pleasure. "Right- just- just try and knock it out- maybe you can dislodge it..." He grunted.

Now that everyone in the room was naked save for Prowl, and Giro, if you count his shoulderpads, it felt a whole lot more awkward. He then paid some more attention to Giro, who was taking what had to be the gayest thing Prowl had ever seen in his life like a man. He stripped his own boxers off, fangs bared. He won't let Giro take one for the team by himself! If they do it at the same time, it would be faster! "Hey- Fox guy!" He barked at Rax. "Got anymore lube? Its getting too damn hot in here, we gotta find the keys fast... and I don't think you can take my cock." He said as bluntly and as casually as he could. Rax was a Fox, much smaller than a Coyote, and his own tool had been tampered with to be a little bigger, so he speculated that it was safer for Rax to get a key from him than to get a key from Rax. "Cuz we're gonna get that mother fucker out of me!" He added, not making eye contact. he waited for Rax's answer.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-11-2009, 04:34 PM