Join our server on Discord

Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray
That seemed to catch Giro off guard. "What? I can't do that, its against everythin' I believe in." He stated.

"Well... put your cock away then!" Prowl growled, not really comfortable with what Giro was doing. He was sweating now, the sweat matting his fur a little. He was getting a little irate.

"Its not like I was playin' with it or anythin'. I was just comparin' my natural lubricant with my saliva, in case we run outta' lube." Giro stated, not even paying attention. He was aware that the heat was increasing, but it didn't bother him like it did the others. He carefully slipped a finger into his sheath, weary of his claw, and moved it around a little before pulling it back out. A thick strand of the natural lubricant his sheath excreted connected the dark gray, moist, fleshy opening with a finger pad. He licked his other finger, and compared their thickness, slickness, and viscous-ness.

"Still... its either we try and rape the keys out of each other with our cocks-" Prowl muttered.

"Which I'm not doing." Giro stated. "Really, I'd rather die than have sex with someone I don't love."

"What, its not like your tongue's long enough to-" Prowl growled, but froze as Giro slid his powerful tongue out of his muzzle. It was about 15 or 16 inches long, dexterous and strong.

"Yeah, it is." Giro said casually. "I'm sorta cursed. If I do it with someone I don't love, I... well, it hurts me. Unless I don't count it as sex. Pretend its part'a a job I need to do."

"So you'd rather die huh? What if WE die?" Prowl asked.

"...Well... I'd rather die then have someone die because of me." Giro said. "I'll do what ever."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-10-2009, 04:23 PM