Join our server on Discord

Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray
"I'll be blunt. The key's up our asses. Literally." Giro stated dully.

"Is it just me? Or is it really getting hot in here?" Prowl agreed with Altima. His pawpads were starting to get sweaty.

"I don't feel anything. You don't have to be embarrassed, we ALL got shit shoved up there." Giro said, still staring blankly at the lotion, at a loss at what to do with it.

"No, really- its getting hot. I think the temperature's rising. If we sweat too much we'll die from dehydration or something-" Prowl panted, trying to keep his nerves together.

Giro raised a brow, and stuck his tongue out as if to taste the temperature. "Shit, you're right. The temperature's risin' slowly. We gotta think of somethin' before it gets too hot n' we all start panickin' too much ta' think properly." He said, and started pacing slowly. His body was different from the rest, he was resilient to the extremes of temperature change, but he had to think of another way out. They all had to. But how? He felt weaker, and he couldn't even break his chains. It was like someone sapped all his immense natural strength and left him with very few abilities of his own.

"...How do we get the keys out? I mean... there's a corner right there, maybe we can just try and shit it out?" Prowl suggested. "I mean... sure, its embarrassing as fuck, but we don't have many other options."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-09-2009, 03:00 PM