Join our server on Discord

Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray
"Greetings, gentlemen. I am sure you don't know who you all are, or where you are, or even what is about to happen. I may not be the person to answer those questions, as ultimately, you will all have to learn that for yourself. I will, however, tell you what you must do, if you are to escape this place alive. Within this room, is a bottle of lubrication. It is not Neccesary to your survival, but you may find that it could help in your escape form this room." The voice went silent, and for a moment, the entire room was engulfed in an eerie silence, that chilled to the bone. Suddenly, Altima spoke up.

"Get out? heh, what an idiot... just open the door..." Altima said, as he jumped to his feet, and felt along the wall, until he came across a door handle. "Found it!" he said, as he turned the knob, and pushed into the door, but it wouldn't give. "What the hell?!" he grunted, as she shoved the door, but it wouldn't bulge.

"... I take it by now you've found the door, which, as you also may have discovered, is locked. Which now brings me to what I wanted to talk about. I want to play a game. Do not fear, as this game isn't very complicated, and it won't be life threatening in any way, shape, or form. 'The key to your escape is hidden within a dark hole, of 4'. When you solve that riddle, you may find the way out. Oh and, as I said before, that lubrication ma be the key to your escape, just be warned that you may not have enough to get you out without a considrable amount of pain endured..." and with that, the tape player stopped, the film finished.

".. okay.. so... creepy voice tells us to look for a dark hole... huh... shouldn't be that hard? this room is DARK!" Rax muttered, as he stood up, and looked around.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray - by Altima - 01-09-2009, 05:52 AM