Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The blond were bit into the gag hard as she was whipped, tears lining her soft blue eyes as she struggled to make not a sound, yet failed again when the clamps were applied to her sensitive nipples, most notably the left one, which had suffered a partially direct lash. She looked at him with wide eyes, not moving or even nodding this time, knowing that begging him to stop would only bring more pain but the pain she already owed was great all on its own. Venra smiled wickedly. "I think I heard two that time, go ahead and lash her twice." The poor creature almost whimpered in protest, but realized it was a cruel trap and knew that to protest would only earn her another lash, and she she tried to brace for the two lashes she would soon receive, both the earned one and the cruel extra.

-----------------

Angela screamed out in pain as her almost virgin folds were cruelly penetrated by the large strap on. "Stop! Pull it out you bitch! I swear I wi-Ahhhh!" She could not help but scream anew as the silver vices pressed onto her sensitive flesh and caused the to both ache and burn as the it got tighter and tighter. Then the real screaming began as the crop came down on her back again and again. the raven haired were tried to go as easy as she could on everything she did with out jeopardizing her own safety, which was bad news for Angela.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 01-07-2009, 12:01 PM