Join our server on Discord

Is it me? Or is people over clouded with emotions?
Quote:I've seen people clouded with Shyness, Sadness, a sense of inability most of all. I've also seen people clouded with happiness, these are what people call "dumb blondes".
The ones clouded by shyness or sadness are tougher to detect, but I've seen them too. Many of them are engineers like myself. My boss in particular, I know he's that type, but he wants everyone to think he's okay or just irritated on the outside. Many of these people become alcoholics, though they'd like to be known as enthusiasts.

You can say the fake blondes are mostly putting up the happiness cloud, but I don't think you can say that about all blondes.

Quote:I for one, have been trying to suppress my anger, has anyone noticed or am I failing as terribly as I thought I was?
I think you do okay with it. As long as you're rational with your anger, I don't think anyone here will (or should) get offended.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against

Messages In This Thread
Is it me? Or is people over clouded with emotions? - by RyanCruey - 12-31-2008, 04:45 PM
RE: Is it me? Or is people over clouded with emotions? - by RyanCruey - 01-01-2009, 01:51 AM
RE: Is it me? Or is people over clouded with emotions? - by RyanCruey - 01-01-2009, 03:42 AM
RE: Is it me? Or is people over clouded with emotions? - by Wisemon - 01-05-2009, 02:57 AM