Join our server on Discord

The world that never was (Altima/western dude who comes from a cold, desolate place)
"So, who's this guy we're supposed to pick up?" Sable said, leaning against her mate as they walked along.

Her rifle was slung over her shoulder, a bandolier of sabot rounds wrapped around her waist like a belt. A special HUD was attached to her ear, swung out of the way of her eyesight. At a moments notice, it could swing down, and offer thermal imaging, nightvision, even long range sighting. Coupled to it was a small backpack like structure, which housed a microgenerator. With a mere thought, she could literally disappear from all but the most discerning eyes.

"Commander Brandon Hayley, one'a them new Shocktroopers." Diesel replied, his arm around her waist.

With combined service records like Diesel's and Sable's, no one dare questioned their marriage, out of fear for their lives. Diesel was even once dubbed "The Angel Of Death" for his skill in the battlefield. Across his chest lay a black vestlike bit of bodyarmor, all he thought he needed. He even once dubbed himself "Immortal", due to the fact that no one has wounded him so severely to keep him from combat. Six wars, over 1500 bullet wounds, and just as many medals. He was a model soldier, and had earned his trophy bride and rank.

They walked into the on-base Rec Room, where they heard a TV, a Radio, and coarse laughter.

Sat in a recliner in front of a TV, was a wolf clad in dull metallic armor. In his armored paw sat a cold beer, as he laughed at the show on the Television.

"Commander Hayley?" Diesel asked, getting closer to the armored man. He noticed the compact assault rifle strapped to his left thigh, and was immediately reminded of the Railgun clipped to his back.

"They call me Cowboy." He laughed, as he took a swig of the beer.

The look in his eyes said more than he did. While Diesel fought for his men and his Country, and Sable fought for her mate, his eyes said he fought for the sheer joy of killing. Many of the Shocktroopers were this way, being inducted from Death Row and the worst units in the Military. They were "Society's Problem", turned Society's Killers. Planted in an armored suit, given a rifle, and pointed towards an enemy to wipe out its what they did best.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world that never was (Altima/western dude who comes from a cold, desolate place) - by Bee - 01-03-2009, 07:03 AM