Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"I choose whichever means she gets hurt less.." Blue said simply still not looking at either, he was used to pain after having torn off his own arms just to tear out the throat of a vampire taking the pain for this broken servent would be nothing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lulu lapped quitly at Angela blleding cunt for several minutes before rising and walking over to a trunk beside her closet "My oh my oh my! Your such a brave little pup! I'll have to break you of that!" She said looking through the box, the contents of which looked like they were for nothing but pain, after searching she pulled out silver arm and leg shackles, a riding crop, and a huge strap on, the crop was simple black leather with little metal barbs on the end, and the strap-on was also leather looked to be 14" long 3" thick and was covered in little metal bumps, Lulu strapped it on and forced the shackles on, readjusting all the chains so Angela no crouched down with her ass in the air, her wrists shackled behind her back while her arms were bound by oposit sides of the bed, her legs wer chain normally and the leg shackle with a metle rod were clamped to her thighs to force them open "Any last last plees for mercy? Just to warn you these bumps on my toy and the barbs on my crop are the purest silver!" Lulu said rubbing the silver tipped head to Angela's no longer virgen pussy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 12-26-2008, 10:39 AM