Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Angela screamed as her precious virginity was destroyed before her eyes. It was painful, like being stabbed, and tears as well as panic filled her eyes. But only for a second. As much as it hurt and how much she hated losing her virginity to a vampire, Angela was a strong warrior and had seen the horrors of war and had felt the sting of a blade before, she knew this was nothing.

She bit her lip and glared down at Lulu as she was threatened with something far worse then death. Even the prospect of being a mother to such a dreadful creature shook the poor were captive to her core and filled her mind with twisting, cold fear. But she was no stranger to fear and panic, and so she manged to keep her composure, at least on the outside. "S-Sorry." she managed to growl from behind clenched teeth. "Did I say zombie? I meant ghoul!" Even in the face of a painful death, torture and mothering a horrible hybred, she was still herself and it would take more then threats and chains to break her. She glared right into Lulu's eyes, even as the vampire drank her virgin blood, her eyes full of defiance and free will.

----------

"Ah well, I suppose that will do." Venra said, still stroking his hard cock. "Now I will let you choose again. How do you want this to happen? See Im going to play with both you and your little slut there, but I will let you choose the order. Do you want to be first? Or would you rather have her step up before you?" She smiled and then, before he could answer, added. "Oh but there is a catch! If you choose her first, then I will let you do the actual playing while I instruct, which I suspect will be much gentler handling for her then if I did it. But if you go first, she will be the one treating you. Since Im nice, I will settle for seconds, and I will have tons and tons of fun with seconds. So go ahead. I would recomend yourself first, since she will no doubt show you her graditued for saving her, and besides, if I were you, I would try hard to avoid play time with me...I dont like it when they break to fast so please try to be smart and last as long as you can. But I wont be any less...playful, with your little friend, so again you have control of the fate of another, and your own as well! Arent you lucky? Honestly, I think Im to nice some times." Venra laughed and watched to see what he would do. The servant at his side shuddered and got a little closer to him. but whispered "P-Please...Pick yourself first...I will be as gentle as I can."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-26-2008, 09:17 AM