Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The slave nodded, and was about to ask what she should call him when they entered a dungon like chamber. It had chains everywhere and all manner of torture devices, both sexual and simply painful. "Well here we are my pups." Venra said with out stretched hands. "The kennel." She smiled evily and walked towards Blue, standing before him with out any fear what so ever. She gently lifted his chin so that his eyes met hers and kissed his nose. the kiss was cold, cold as her young, unlivinmg body.

"Well, what do you think? Oh wait! Dont tell me just yet, I want you to expereince it before you make up your mind." She reached down and gently stroked his manhood with a velvety hand. "You are quite the thuro bred arent you? Oh if only werewolves and vampires could breed, I would put to to stud right after I broke you." She continued to tease him with her skilled hand as she led him to a nearby wall. "So tell me. Is there a shewolf waiting for you? I dont think that this would be your first sexual experience. Not when you are so....well equiped."

-----------

Angela winced as she felt the cold vampire tongue touch her virgin pussy and shuddered. "I think its the fact that you are a filthy freaking vampire. Its disgusting to even think of your dead body. muchless see it naked or have it touch me. Get off you lowly zombie!" Angela hoped this display of reistance would help prove to herself as much as to the vampire that she was far from breaking and never would. She growled again and struggled until her wrists and ankles were raw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-26-2008, 03:25 AM