Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The Blond were let out a sigh of relief and went to Blue's side, getting close to him so that her body warmed his. The raven haired girl did not react so well. Her legs began to shake as tears spilled out of her eyes and dripped off her delicate chin. She whimpered as more vampires came out and took hold of her arms and began to pull her away. She did not reisist, but that did not stop her from, breaking down and crying as they took her away to prepared. "Awww, dont feel bad my cute young pup. Now you have your own pet, see? She will be the only tool I will give you, at least for now, to keep you sane while I turn you into my plaything. Now come now, I think you have seen that reistance is futile." Venra pulled on his collar twice before she began to walk away, the slave were still at Blue's side, pressing her tempting body against his. "Come...please...If you dont, she will hurt you." The were whispered into his ear. "And...thank you...master..."

------------

Angela cursed. Was she not strong enough?! Why was this happening?! Her thouts were stopped dead in their tracks when she felt the slow, cold breath of her vampire captor move over her unprotected and virgin sex. She growled but did not answer and tried again to struggle against her bonds. She had always been to busy killing vampires to expereince lifes other pleasures, but even she knew that a virgin werewolf was rare, and a prized captive even amongst other werewolves. She also knew that Lulu would soon know this, since her every thought betrayed her to the enemy. "St-stop." She stammered, knowing that the vampire knew or was soon to know of her lack of sexual prowess. She could not let a vampire, a female vampire, to take her virginity. No! It was unimagninable! It could not happen to her! she struggled twice as hard and shook the bed, but could only do so for a few seconds before she was tired out. As a human she was weak, she had no hope of escape if she could not transform.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-26-2008, 01:24 AM