Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra did not bother dodging or putting up a defense as five other vampires, all armed with silver blades, jumped on top of him and brought Blue to the ground, blades touching flesh all over his body's vital spots. "These are my bodyguards, I always test my toys here before I use them, its the only safe way to know what they really know." Venra said smiling widely down at Blue. "Get some collars on his wrists and make them retract to death status, that should bind his arms pretty well...or sever his hands, which ever he wants." She said to her guards. The two slaves moved to get the collars and were soon back and fitting them on Blue's wrists. Blue could hardly breath with out having an edge pressing on him and he received more then a few burning silver cuts.

--------------

Angela almost whimpered but said "Bitch! You wont get away with this! Others will come, they will come for us!" She cried pitifully, hardly believing any of her own words. She was so afraid now that her legs were shaking a little and fear flooded her mind. She was horribly claustrophobic and the promise of a dark ditch to stay in for years made her heart race. She did not want that! She would rather be flayed alive!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 12-16-2008, 01:34 PM