Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"Eager to bury you leech wench. And there's no point in knowing my name, you won't live long enough to use it." Blue said emotionlessly as he waited, hoping for the right moment to atack and show his dirty little secret and how useless the collar was on him.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lulu's smile turned crualler as she and wrapped her arms around Angela pulling her into a tight hug that her human form, though stronger than a real human, was to weak to break and shoving her lower face into her lifeles tits (Lulu's pretty tall which makes her even scarrier) "I can also read minds." She winked adding to Angela's thoughts of her "And I just love the ones who try to act brave at first! They scream and beg some much more just before they break!" Lulu laughed wickidly as she suddenly lifted Angela up and through her over her shoulder and carried her off to the house rushing by Venra and giving her a wink as she slapped her toys ass "Have fun you kids! I know I will!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 12-15-2008, 01:53 PM