Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Puddlemon glares at her baby with her sharp teeth showing and says. "If you raise your voice or yell at your momma one more time like that I will wash your filthy mouth out with soap! Now you will wear what momma thinks is best for you to wear!" Puddlemon said getting some more of Vixmon's cute baby girl clothing items before going over to Kitmon on the diaper changing table.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Wolfmon pouts and says. "Thats not fair you don't know what he did to me and Foxmon a week ago. He made us eat nasty worms and then made us play in a big mud puddle and act like piggys or he would tell others out something we did together in private but Hawkmon found out about it." Wolfmon said blushing as Foxmon blushed too and under the pacifier Hawkmon was sucking on you could hear him laught at what Wolfmon said knowing how funny it all was for him to do to humilieate them.

~ Mall Daycare ~

The Daycare lady gives Nekomon a very frim *SWAT* to his sore checks. "That was very uncalled for Baby kitten. I think you will get twice the amount of swats with the ruler for that outbrust!" The Daycare Lady then takes Nekomon over to the stool and sits down laying the naked, all but his mittens and booties, over her lap as she takes hold of her ruler and takes aim.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 12-08-2008, 11:31 AM