Join our server on Discord

I feel like... God. With a handgun.
YAY! Let me give an insight of some of 'em! And ask about the ones I don't know of just for the sake of some fun:

* Resident Evil: Dead Aim: I has it! I'm owning it at the moment. I love the RE4 + Survivor adaptation to the movements they made. But I hate the bosses, damn! I kept headshotting that fat bastard from afar and even though I made a pool with his blood he'd still walk! (Even after 5 Magnum shots to the head XD)

* Resident Evil: Survivor 2 Code: Veronica (EU): I have the original (Non-survivor) version. Played and finished (With B Rank though :( ) Are there any key differences or anything worth mentioning plot-wise for me to get this?

* Time Crisis II: I WANT IT I WANT IT! I seriously loved playing it in the Arcades. Once I owned it with 4 credits only, I was proud of beating my 25 credit playthrough! Thanks for the suggestion, I wanna get it!

* Time Crisis 3: Have it! Unfortunately, the video and sound aren't really synched for some reason, maybe they sucked at burning the DVD. Oh well, I love this game. And Rescue Mission made my day. Sniping for the win! (Although it would have been easier if I had known I could move the scope with my D-Pad on the pistol's hammer beforehand <_< Died over 10 times in each of the "Shoot Handgun" "Shoot Detonator" Missions! XD)

* Vampire Night: The trainings are funny. The game makes me remember about House of the Dead, but it really is too easy. Story Mode is lame, the plot isn't all-too-good, but really, you never get surprised, and mobs of enemies can only come to like 2 at a time. Makes it really tough to come across a challenge. Even the bosses are lame. The graphics are nice though, and I like the look-a-like with HOTD III's Boss Battle System.

And now the games I hadn't know of yet!

* Virtua Cop Re-Birth (JP)
* Virtua Cop: Elite Edition (EU)

Oooh... Virtua Cops for PS2? I gotta have that checked out!

* Crisis Zone: Is this the Time Crisis one? If so, I saw it in a store somewhere, I ought to get that one!

* Dino Stalker: Is this like FPS Dino Crisis? Or something related? I'd like to play!

* Ninja Assault: Ninjas with pistols? Or do I get to shoot Ninjas down? :3

And well, those are the titles that caught my attention. Feedback on the ones I don't know would be a great help!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel like... God. With a handgun. - by Bee - 12-03-2008, 09:28 AM
RE: I feel like... God. With a handgun. - by Bee - 12-03-2008, 09:36 AM
RE: I feel like... God. With a handgun. - by DragonMasterX - 12-07-2008, 03:04 AM
RE: I feel like... God. With a handgun. - by Lost - 12-07-2008, 09:24 PM