Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cold or Hot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cold-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Hot-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My blood is boiling, but my brain isn't IBM.
Raze, legends CAN come out of imagination you know. No creature "has had to exist" for a legend to have formed around them

And for DMX and Ghostiemon, I'm talking about anthropic dragons which have been spawned SOMEHOW by human and standard dragon relations (don't ask me how or say their gametes wouldn't bond, this is a fictional being we are discussing).

Because of this interaction, the resulting offspring must have half of each parents genes, and I'm just curious as to whether this would make them hot blooded as opposed to the common factor of lizards, cold blooded.

Why do i want Hot blooded dragons you might ask? because i like heated blood systems, it provides a warm and even more cuddly sensation to the dragon's skin, gives a sophisticated & logical way for them to ignite flammable gasses in their mouths and can be very useful in winter to keep it's eggs warm (presumedly a female, although I'm not sure on which gender nurses the eggs).
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: My blood is boiling, but my brain isn't IBM. - by RyanCruey - 12-01-2008, 08:01 AM
RE: My blood is boiling, but my brain isn't IBM. - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 12-04-2008, 08:18 AM