Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Pit smiled back at Luigi - noticing the way he seemed transfixed, Pit blushed slightly "We should go watch the fight, after all we need to see what this newcomer can do eh?" Pit said nervously, still a little embarassed.

Red noticed the exchange between Pit and Luigi and felt a surge of envy. Nobody looked at him like that, most likely nobody ever would. Sighing he walked with the pair to the battle and sat on his own in the audience.

As the fight progressed Pit forgot about the earlier awkwardness and cheered happily alongside everyone else, applauding enthusiasticaly when Sonic won. "Looks like we have another strong contender! The number of great competitors is getting me a bit nervous!" And some of them made him feel a little more than nervous... he thought to himself.

Red clapped at Sonic's victory - still quite distant. He wondered if anyone here would ever have feelings for someone as ordinary as him, probably not, but I suppose I can always hope, he thought to himself.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Shining Angel - 11-30-2008, 08:55 AM