Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Mario looked down noticing Sonic's firm ass, his eyes fixated on the tight ass of the speedster. His hand moved from its side, and gropped the blue hedgehog's ass firmly. He snapped his hand backwards to his side immediately his face turning three shades of red. 'Oh shit, what happened to me. What am I thinking, what about Peach' Mario continued to stare at Sonic's ass not aware that he continued to do so.

"Hi pikachu!" Yoshi said with a smile, "we had a battle about two weeks ago, remember? You gave me a pretty wicked lightning bolt sending me off the edge." Yoshi continued to smile at the pikachu. He looked over at the unresponsive wolf "well if he is rude to me I guess I can forget him." Yoshi's tail wagged happily as he talked with Pikachu.

Luigi walked closer to Pit, "How are you doing?" he asked getting close to the angel. Luigi lightly blushed lookng over the angel's flawless beautiful features. Luigi smiled as he looked over Pit.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by PsychoticPorcupine - 11-30-2008, 05:33 AM