Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Pit joined in with the cheering - happy to see that Yoshi was doing well, after all he was such a nice guy it would be a shame to see him sad. He glanced over at the people who had arrived while he was talking to Sonic and Mario. As his eyes passed over Marth and Ike he went slightly red - thinking about things other than fighting that he might do with them, but he managed to pull his eyes away. He noticed Red standing at the edge of the crowd - Pit felt sorry for him, not involved in any conversations and so went over. "Hey there! You alright?"

Red saw Pit walk over and ask him how he was - he was feeling a little down but he didn't want his companions to worry, so he smiled and lied "Yeah, I'm fine - I've just been doing some planning to try and improve my win record.

Pit could tell that something was up, but if Red didn't want to talk about it then he decided it wasn't his buisness, so he moved on "Want me to help you train later on today? I'm in need of some practice myself - we can help each other!"

Red smiled, happy that someone was finally showing an interest in him as a friend "Yeah, that'd be great!" he replied enthusiastically, beaming.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Shining Angel - 11-28-2008, 09:49 AM